The fiscal year for the Rockdale County Public Schools starts July 1 and ends June 30.
Business Services provides fiscal support in the education of Rockdale County Public Schools students and employees as well as the general public, local government agencies and vendors.
Some of the business processes supported by this department include:
- • Annual budget development
- • Monthly financial report creation
- • Annual state audit coordination
- • Grant funds management
- • Accounts payable transactions
- • Payroll functions (including W-2 and 1099 processing)
- • Risk Management Insurance management
- • Printing and reproduction services.
For further information about any of the above services, please use the e-mail addresses provided for each employee within this department. Or, you may call Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).