Accountability and School Performance
The Office of Accountability and School Performance provides primary leadership of elementary and secondary schools utilizing district policies, administrative regulations, state rules, statutes, employee contracts and budget guidelines.
Dr. Nadine Campbell
Executive Director, Elementary
, CJ Hicks Elementary
, Flat Shoals Elementary
, Honey Creek Elementary
, Hightower Trail Elementary
, JH House Elementary
, Lorraine Elementary
, Peek's Chapel Elementary
, Pine Street Elementary
Shoal Creek Elementary
, Sims Elementary
Mary Ann Suddeth
Executive Director, Secondary
, Davis Middle
, Edwards Middle
, Memorial Middle
, Heritage High
, Rockdale County High
, Rockdale Magnet School for Science and Technology
, Salem High
, Rockdale Career Academy
, Open Campus
Phone: 770-860-4275 .
About School Accountability
The accountability system enables RCPS to:
• Monitor and evaluate all aspects of CCRPI, Milestones, and other state required assessments.
RCPS bases its SCHOOL PERFORMANCE on:
• Ensure effective implementation of the RCPS Cycle for Results to improve teaching and learning at all schools.
• Contribute to a positive educational climate in the district and in the community.
• Supervise and monitor compliance with discipline and safety requirements.
• Respond to inquiries and concerns from parents, external agencies, community groups and individual patrons.
• Supervise and evaluate principals.
• Proficiency: How many students have attained proficiency or better?
• Distinction: How many students have attained distinction?
• Participation: How many students take the state assessments?
• Gap-closing: Is the school serving all students, including those with disabilities and English Learners?